Say what you want to see in your life, and most likely you will begin to see it Seriously if your always telling your self negative things, don't expect to get or reach your goals. I will never loose weight, or I hate my body. Instead tell yourself what you want to see in yourself. Im attractive, I love my body. Might as well work with what you have, and stop complaining. Convert that energy you use for complaining to complementing yourself. We were made to do great things. Start by declaring it into your life.
Monday, December 15, 2008
You are what you say!
Say what you want to see in your life, and most likely you will begin to see it Seriously if your always telling your self negative things, don't expect to get or reach your goals. I will never loose weight, or I hate my body. Instead tell yourself what you want to see in yourself. Im attractive, I love my body. Might as well work with what you have, and stop complaining. Convert that energy you use for complaining to complementing yourself. We were made to do great things. Start by declaring it into your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking
ReplyDeleteto swap strategies with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.
Feel free to visit my page - graduate Certificates